Unblocked information: Smart agriculture-a solution to the impact of soil on crops
Effects of excessively high soil parameters on crops:
We all know that saline-alkali soil cannot grow food, so how to use numbers to measure the salt content of the soil depends on whether the EC value in the soil is within the standard range.
If the EC value is too high, reverse osmotic pressure may be formed, which will replace the water in the root system, causing the root tip to brown or dry out. The fluctuation of the substrate humidity will further aggravate the problem of excessively high salt content in the CoVe soluble chapter. The roots of the plants are severely damaged and cannot absorb water and nutrients, resulting in symptoms such as wilting, yellowing, tissue necrosis or short plants. Too high EC value will also increase the incidence of root rot caused by the cotton rot disease Vecheng bacteria.
The same thing that has an important impact on crops is temperature and humidity. Humidity directly affects the growth and death of crops. In addition, we all know that the higher the temperature, the better the crops will grow. However, if the soil temperature is too high, it will cause a large number of microorganisms to grow. The respiration of microorganisms can produce heat, and can also decompose mineral nutrients in the soil. If the temperature is not suitable, root respiration will be reduced, metabolism will be weakened, and growth will be slow, which will affect the growth of the above ground and then the growth of roots.
Before planting crops, test the EC value of the soil, and cultivate the soil according to the test results, so that the soil reaches the best planting conditions. Different crops have different requirements for soil salinity. In order to better promote agricultural production and soil adjustment, correct and scientific adjustment of soil pH when planting crops can more stably ensure a high crop yield.
At the same time, the temperature and humidity of the soil are measured, and the soil is adjusted according to the most suitable index for plant growth.
Measurement content: EC value, temperature, humidity
Landmark rapid measurement method: select a suitable measurement location, avoid rocks, ensure that the steel needle does not touch hard objects, cut the surface soil according to the required measurement depth, and maintain the original tightness and tightness of the soil below. Hold the sensor vertically and insert it into the soil. Don't shake it left and right when inserting it. It is recommended to measure multiple times within a small range of a measuring point to find the average value.
2. Buried measurement method: Vertically dig a pit with a diameter> 20cm, insert the sensor needle horizontally into the pit wall at a predetermined depth, and fill the pit tightly. After a period of stability, it can be used for several months or even longer. Measure and record.
Advantages of testing equipment:
1. High-density epoxy resin is used for high-temperature vacuum filling between the probe and the body, which can prevent moisture from entering the body and has a better sealing performance.
2. The whole body is waterproof and dustproof to ensure the normal operation of the components for a long time, and the waterproof level can reach IP68.
3. The probe part uses austenitic 316 stainless steel as the raw material, which is anti-rust, electrolytic and salt-alkaline corrosion resistance, ensuring the long-term operation of the probe part, and is suitable for various soils.
4. The sensor uses imported high-quality chips, low power consumption, high sensitivity, and stable signal
5. Free cloud platform, not restricted by region, can access and check data anytime and anywhere.
The soil sensor independently developed by Weihai Jingxun Changtong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. can detect a variety of soil parameters. It can be used in conjunction with the cloud platform to upload data in real time, jointly monitor the soil environment, and improve the productivity of crops.