Automatic monitoring of surface water quality is the key task of water resources environmental protection, and is one of the most important means of water pollution prevention and water quality early warning. Through the automatic water quality on-line monitoring instrument to the water quality of unattended real-time monitoring, and the use of modern information technology for data collection, transmission and storage, timely and accurately grasp the water quality and dynamic trends. Automatic water quality on-line monitoring instrument reflects the scientific and modern water environment monitoring technology means, and it is of great significance for environmental protection decision-making departments to timely make effective water pollution prevention and control and management.
Introduction to floating water quality monitoring system:
Floating water quality monitoring system is applied in river, lake, reservoir, such as offshore waters in the basin of the scene in water quality monitoring laboratory, is based on water quality detector as the core, adopting the modern sensor technology, combined with buoy body, power supply system, data transmission equipment of small water quality monitoring stations can be placed in the waters. It can continuously and automatically monitor the change of water quality of the measured water body, record the change of water quality, find the abnormal change of water quality in time, and then realize the water pollution forecast of the water body or downstream, and study the law of water diffusion and self-purification. To master water quality and pollutant flux, prevent and cure water pollution accidents, and provide technical services for environmental protection management departments.
(1) Continuous collection: 24 hours continuous online monitoring data of water quality can be obtained;
(2) Automatic processing: the collected data can be processed and stored;
(3) Automatic transmission: the monitoring data will be automatically transmitted to the Hydrology and Water Resources Monitoring Bureau;
(4) The equipment adopted is in line with the principle of simple structure, reliable performance and low energy consumption. The system can be long under the condition of unattended Phase of the work;
(5) Automatic alarm: automatic alarm when monitoring data changes greatly;
(6) The system has good compatibility and expansibility, fully considering the expansion requirements of future instruments, and relevant equipment shall be retained accordingly Allowance and interface;
(7) The accuracy and precision of water quality data shall meet the requirements, and the synchronized monitoring data with the laboratory shall be within the allowable error range;
(8) The system control software interface design should be beautiful, practical, comprehensive and easy to operate, suitable for monitoring and management personnel to operate,
The database has the functions of management, analysis, inquiry and secondary development.