The good news is that you can protect yourself and your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning by installing a carbon monoxide monitor in your home.
Carbon monoxide detector may seem like a small expense, but they can save lives and prevent serious health problems.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless toxic gas that kills 430 people every year. Carbon monoxide detectors are the quickest way to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon monoxide poisoning kills hundreds of people and hospitalizes tens of thousands each year in the United States. Luckily, we have carbon monoxide detectors that warn us before we're in danger.
Carbon monoxide can cause permanent damage or death, even in small doses, so it's important to have a carbon monoxide detector.
Even small doses of carbon monoxide can cause permanent injury or even death, so it's important to have a carbon monoxide detector.
For most of our lives, the alarm of a gas detector is a matter of routine. We have become desensitized to them and have no sense of urgency that should be instilled in us. But when your carbon monoxide detector goes off, don't ignore it.